Pierce County Sheriff's blotter: Power poles down by Plum City; Hager City garage fire
Power poles down by Plum City
An officer responded to 50th Street / Highway 10 in Plum City at 4:53 p.m. June 17 for five power poles over the roadway. Road closed signs were put up by the township while Xcel Energy fixed them.
Hager City garage fire
Deputies assisted Ellsworth Fire at a garage fire at 11:40 a.m. June 13 at N2954 985th St. in Hager City.
• An officer reported at 8:51 p.m. June 12 to N1524 452nd St. in Maiden Rock to take a burglary report. The officer observed what appeared to be a forced entry and multiple dirt bikes, ATVs and other items were taken from property.
• An officer took a report at 8:27 p.m. June 14 at W10822 690th Ave. in River Falls of multiple tools and items taken from the property.
• An officer responded at 12:09 p.m. June 16 to W7418 Highway 10 near Ellsworth for a report of an 8-by-10 foot tilting utility trailer being taken from behind shop. The trailer was black in color.
• An officer reported at 1:49 p.m. June 17 to N6210 610th St. in Beldenville where a complainant said items were taken from his shed last week.
Reports of vehicles driving in crop fields
• An officer took a complaint at 9:44 a.m. June 13 of someone who drove through a bean field overnight at County Road B / Highway 128 in Spring Valley. The complainant said it looked like it was intentional and he didn't believe there is a dollar loss.
• An officer reported at 7:15 p.m. June 13 to W12964 Highway 29 in Prescott for a report of a vehicle driving through a corn field. The vehicle was not located.
Civil matter over unborn pony
An officer responded at 4:38 p.m. June 12 to N5456 590th St. in Ellsworth for a civil matter over who will own a pony once it is born. The officer advised the parties that once the pony is born the matter will need to go to civil court.
Hager City power line fire
Police responded at 6:07 a.m. June 18 to N929 825th St. in Hager City for a power line fire. The line was resting on trees; the power company was contacted.
• An officer responded at 2:50 p.m. June 11 to W2535 770th Ave. in Spring Valley for a domestic. The officer gathered statements and parties were separated.
• An officer located a male subject walking along County Road K / Highway 63 in Ellsworth at 10:06 p.m. June 12 with a vehicle following him and attempting to pick him up. The male subject had put a vehicle in a ditch and had called for a ride. The subject was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (drug-related) and cited for failure to keep a vehicle under control and failure to notify police of an accident.
• An officer responded at 5:50 a.m. June 17 to County Road O / Highway 35 in Hager City for a one-vehicle rollover with multiple injuries. The driver was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (first offense).