You're invited to lunch with the superintendent
In continuing the direction from the River Falls School District's strategic plan to bring small focus groups together for informal discussion, the district is holding luncheons throughout the school year with Superintendent Jamie Benson, and board and staff members.
Each lunch group will go through the lunch line before gathering in a room reserved for them for discussion and Q&A's about what's going on in the district. The public is invited to attend one of the following:
• Oct. 30, noon, at Greenwood Elementary, 982 E. Division St.
• Nov. 14, noon, at River Falls High School, 818 Cemetery Road
• Dec. 19, 11:30 a.m., at Rocky Branch Elementary, 1415 Bartosh Lane
• Jan. 16, noon, at Meyer Middle School, 230 N. Ninth St.
• Feb. 20, noon, at RF Public Montessori Elementary, 421 W. Maple St.
• April 17, 11:35 a.m., at Westside Elementary, 1007 W. Pine St.
• May 15, 12:10 p.m., at Renaissance Charter Academy, 1107 S. Wasson Lane
To reserve your seat at one of the above lunches, RSVP your attendance to Eryn Maloney at Eryn.Maloney@rfsd.k12.wi.us, or call 715-425-1800, ext. 1104. A quorum of the board may be present for information-gathering purposes only. No board action will be taken.